Who can get hair transplantations?
There are upper age limits for hair transplantation. If you are young and have started losing hair from the anterior zone, you had better expect to continue losing hair in the coming years and a planned hair transplant focusing on future hair loss is necessary.
You can also have transplantations on eyebrows, mustache and beard areas.
We can do hair transplantation which is caused for the following reasons:
• Male hair loss,
• Female-hair loss;
• Congenital regional hair loss,
• Hair loss caused by burns,
• Accidents and surgery scars, (such as head injury and surgery facelift ...)
• Revised regional hair loss due to an infection;
• Excessive stretching of hair due to release, (Traction alopecia)